I do not remember days, I remember moments

Patricia♥GuekHwa

Do not judge me ,
If you choose to judge, judge on my thoughts.


Failed & fell, it taught me to be strong.
Nevertheless, learn thru the hard way,
Make me understand & grow.
With this, make me the person for what I am today

Facebook


Memory is the diary that we all carry about with us

August 2010 September 2010 January 2011


Time changes everything, even you and I have changed







“Footprints On My Heart”

Monday, August 30, 2010


am I moving on or just staying on the same spot ?

words are thrown, tears rolling down,
the things we learn, the things that shown.
you look around, somehow there is always pain.
without a doubt, reminded about the hurtful stuffs.

some move on, some give up,
physical cuts heal, but emotional ones wont,
I believe the ppl we meet, who affect our life,
bad or good experiences, make us for who we are,
learn a lesson in every fall !

I concede defeat, but I never tend to give up !